|PUBLICATIONS – With repository hyperlinks
Stewart P. and Kadirkamanathan V., “Dynamic model reference PI control of flux weakened permanent magnet AC motor drives” IFAC Journal of Control Engineering Practice. Vol. 9, no. 11, pp.1255-1263. November 2001.
Clark R.E., Stewart P., Jewell G.W. and Howe D., “ Tailoring force-stroke characteristics in medium-stroke linear reluctance actuators” IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol.38, No.5, pp.3267-3269 2002.
Model reduction for control system design IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Volume: 23 Issue: 1 , Feb 2003 Page(s): 104
Stewart P., “Torque maximisation of the PMAC motor for high speed, low inertia operation” Asian Journal of Control. Vol. 5, No. 1, pp.58-64, May 2003.
Stewart P. and Kadirkamanathan V., “Commutation of permanent magnet synchronous AC motors for military and traction applications” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics. Vol.50, No.3, pp. 629-631, June 2003.
Stewart P., Fleming P.J. and MacKenzie S.A., “Real Time Simulation and Control Systems Design by the Response Surface Methodology and Designed Experiments”, International Journal of Systems Science, Vol. 34, No. 14-15, pp. 837-850, Nov.-Dec. 2003.
Stewart P. and Kadirkamanathan V., “Dynamic model tracking design for low inertia, high speed permanent magnet AC motors”, Institute of Instrumentation, Systems and Automation Transactions, vol.43, no.1, pp. 111-122, January 2004.
Stewart P., Stone D.A. and Fleming P.J. “Design of robust fuzzy-logic control systems by multi-objective evolutionary methods with hardware in the loop” IFAC Journal of Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, Vol.70, no.3, pp.275-284, May 2004.
Stewart P. and Fleming P.J., “Drive by wire control of automotive driveline oscillations by response surface methodology” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology. Vol.12(5), pp.737-41, Sept. 2004
Stewart P., Zavala J.C. and Fleming P.J., “Automotive drive by wire controller design by multi objective techniques” IFAC Journal of Control Engineering Practice. Vol.13/2, pp.257-264. Feb. 2005.
Neural networks and intellect-using model based concepts. IFAC Journal of Control Engineering Practice. Vol 13/5 pp 667-668. May 2005.
Stewart P., Gladwin D. and Fleming P.J., “Multiobjective analysis for the design and control of an electromagnetic valve actuator” Proceedings of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering. Vol. 221(5), pp. 567-577, 2007.
Gladwin D., Stewart P., Stewart J. and Cowley C., “DC Voltage Stabilisation For The Series Hybrid Electric Vehicle” Transactions of the Institute of Instrumentation, Systems and Automation, Vol 47/2 pp 222-228, April 2008.
Stewart P., Gladwin D., Stewart J., Chen R. and Winward E., “Improved decision support for engine in the loop experimental design optimisation. Part I and Part II.”, Proceedings of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers Part D – Automobile Engineering Vol.224, No.2, pp. 201-218, 2009.
Wilson D, Stewart P., Jewell G, Taylor B, “Methods of resistance estimation in permanent magnet synchronous motors for real-time thermal management.” IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion Vol.25, No.3. pp. 698-707, 2010
Gladwin D., Stewart P., Parr M. and Stewart J., “Multiobjective evolutionary-fuzzy augmented flight controller for an F16 Aircraft.” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering. Vol.224, No.3, pp 293-309, 2010. Awarded IMechE Charles Sharpe Beecher Prize for best Aerospace Paper 2010.
Kan Liu, Q. Zhang, Z.Q. Zhu, J. Zhang, A.W. Shen, Stewart P., “Two Novel MRAS Strategies for Identification of Parameters in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motors ”, International Journal of Automation and Computing. Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 526-524, November 2010.
Gladwin D, Stewart P., Stewart J., “Internal combustion engine control for series-hybrid electric vehicles by evolutionary programming methods” International Journal of Systems Science – Computational Intelligence for Modelling and Control of Advanced Automotive Drivetrains, 42 (2). pp. 249-261. ISSN 0020-7721, 2011.
Gladwin D., Stewart P. and Stewart J., “A Controlled Migration Genetic Algorithm Operator for Hardware-in-the-Loop Experimentation”, IFAC Journal of Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence. Volume 24, Issue 4, pp. 586-594, 2011.
Gladwin D., Stewart P. and Stewart J., “A novel Genetic Programming approach to the design of engine control systems for the voltage stabilisation of Hybrid Electric Vehicle generator outputs”, Proceedings of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers Part D – Journal of Automobile Engineering. Volume 225, pp. 1334-1346, 2011.
Wilson S., Stewart P. and Stewart J., “Real-time thermal management of permanent magnet synchronous motors by resistance estimation” IET Transactions in Electric Power Applications. (9). pp. 716-726. ISSN 1751-8660, 2012.
Ravizza S., Chen J., Atkin J., Burke E. and Stewart P., “The trade-off between taxi time and fuel consumption in airport ground movement”, Springer-Verlag Journal of Public Transport Planning and Operations, ISSN: 1866-749X (print version), ISSN: 1613-7159 (electronic version), DOI 10.1007/s12469-013-0060-1, Volume 5, Issue 1 (2013), Page 25-40
Smith T., Bingham C., Stewart P., Allarton R. and Stewart J., “Energy Harvesting and Power Network Architectures for the MAAT High Altitude Cruiser-Feeder Airship Concept”, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering April 2013 vol. 227 no. 4 586-598 (2013)
Guest Editor – Energies Journal special issue, ‘Electrical Power and Energy systems’ (2012)
Guest Editor – Machines Journal special issue, ‘Advances in Control Engineering’ (2013/14)
J. C. Pascoa, A. Dumas, M. Trancossi, P. Stewart and D. Vucinic, ‘A review of thrust-vectoring in support of a V/STOL non-moving mechanical propulsion system’, Central European Journal of Engineering, 3(3), 2013, pp. 374-388.
Ravizza, Stefan and Chen, Jun and Atkin, Jason A. D. and Stewart, Paul and Burke, Edmund K. (2014) Aircraft taxi time prediction: comparisons and insights. Applied Soft Computing, 14 (c). pp. 397-406. ISSN 1568-4946
Domenec Puig, Carmine Tommaso Recchiuto, Emanuele Rizzo, Agusti Solanas, (2014) Paul Stewart, “A personal robotic flying machine with vertical takeoff controlled by thehuman body movements”, Book: A. Natraj et al. (Eds.): TAROS 2013, LNAI 8069, pp. 1–2, 2014. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-662-43645-5_7, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
Trancossi, M., Dumas, A., Stewart, P., and Vucinic, D., (2014) “Increasing Aeronautic Electric Propulsion Performance by Cogeneration and Heat Recovery,” SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-2106, 2014, doi:10.4271/2014-01-2106.
Guest Editor – Machines Journal special issue, ‘Advances in Control Engineering 2nd ed.’ (2015)
Jun Chen, Michal Weiszer, Paul Stewart and Masihalah Shabani, (2015) ‘Towards a More Realistic, Cost Effective and Greener Ground Movement through Active Routing: Part 1-Optimal Speed Profile Generation’, IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Issue 99, pp 1-14, ISSN: 1524-9050, DOI: 10.1109/TITS.2015.2477350, November 2015-11-18
Z. Cen, T. Smith, P. Stewart and J. Stewart (2015), ‘Integrated Flight/Thrust Vectoring for Jet-Powered Unmanned Aerial Vehicles with ACHEON Propulsion’, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering vol.229, pp1057-1075, May 2015 first published online July 29, 2014 DOI: 10.1177/0954410014544179
Michal Weiszer, Jun Chen, Paul Stewart (2015), A real-time Active Routing approach via a database for airport surface movement. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, Volume 58, Part A, September 2015, Pages 127–145 DOI: 10.1016/j.trc.2015.07.011
Michele Trancossi, Mauro Madonia, Antonio Dumas, Diego Angeli, Chris Bingham, Shyam Sumanta Das, Francesco Grimaccia, Jose Pascoa Marques, Eliana Porreca, Tim Smith, Paul Stewart, Maharshi Subhash, Anna Sunol and Dean Vucinic, (2016) ‘A new aircraft architecture based on the ACHEON Coanda effect nozzle: flight model and energy evaluation’ European Transport Research Review, 8(2) · June 2016, DOI: 10.1007/s12544-016-0198-4
Paul Stewart and Chris Bingham ‘Electrical Power and Energy Systems for Transportation Applications’, Energies 2016, 9(7), 545; doi:10.3390/en9070545, Received: 11 (2016) July 2016 / Accepted: 13 July 2016 / Published: 14 July 2016
Trancossi, M., Dumas, A., Stewart, P., and Vucinic, D., ‘Design of ACHEON thrust and vector propulsion system’ SAE International Journal of Aerospace, Submitted
Jun Chen, Michal Weiszer, Giorgio Locatelli, Stefan Ravizza, Jason A. Atkin, Paul Stewart and Edmund Burke, (2016) ‘Towards a More Realistic, Cost Effective and Greener Ground Movement through Active Routing: Part 2-A Multi-Objective Shortest Path Approach’ , IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems, December 2016, 17(12):3524-3540) Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/TITS.2016.2587619
Z. Cen, P. Stewart (2016), ‘Condition Parameter Estimation for Buck Converters based on Model Observers’, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. PP, Issue 99, pages 1-13, October 2016, 10.1109/TR.2016.2618320.
Tim Smith, Michele Trancossi, Dean Vucinic, Chris Bingham and Stewart, (2017) Primary and Albedo Solar Energy Sources for High Altitude Persistent Air Vehicle Operation, Energies 2017, 10(4), 573; doi:10.3390/en10040573
Michal Weiszer, Jun Chen, Paul Stewart, ‘Preference-based evolutionary algorithm for airport surface operations’, Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, Volume 91, June 2018, Pages 296–316, doi: 10.1016/j.trc.2018.04.008
Stalker, C., Elander, J., Mitchell, K., Taal, M.W., Selby, N. & Stewart, P. (2018). What is acceptance, and how could it affect health outcomes for people receiving renal dialysis? Health Psychology Update, 27 (2), 17-23.
A. Wrigley, P. Wood, P. Stewart, R. Hall, D. Robertson (2018) Module layout optimization using a genetic algorithm in light water modular nuclear reactor power plants, Nuclear Engineering and Design, Volume 341, January 2019, Pages 100-111, ISSN 0029-5493, doi:10.1016/j.nucengdes.2018.10.023.
REFEREED INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Stewart P. and Kadirkamanathan V., “On the steady state and dynamic performance of model reference control for a permanent magnet synchronous motor” UKACC International Conference on Control 98. University of Wales, Swansea UK. vol.455, pp.664-669, 1-4 September, 1998.
- Stewart P. and Kadirkamanathan V., “Dynamic control of permanent magnet synchronous motors in automotive drive applications” 1999 IEEE American Control Conference, San Diego, USA. pp.1677-1681, June 2-4, 1999.
- Stewart P. and Kadirkamanathan V., “Model reference PI control of a multivariable system with saturation – a case study” IFAC Workshop on Digital Control – PID 2000, Terrassa, Spain. pp.547-552, April 5-7, 2000.
- Stewart P. and Kadirkamanathan V., “Dynamic model reference control of a PMAC motor for automotive traction drives” UKACC International Conference on Control 2000, Cambridge UK. CDRom 073.PDF. September 4-7, 2000.
- Stewart P. and Kadirkamanathan V., “Position estimation for the PMAC motor in automotive drive applications” UKACC International Conference on Control 2000, Cambridge UK. CDRom 252.PDF. September 4-7, 2000.
- Stewart P. and Fleming P.J., “The Response Surface Methodology for real-time distributed simulation” IFAC Conference on New Technologies for Computer Control., Hong Kong, China. pp. 128-133, November 19-22, 2001.
- Clark R.E., Stewart P., Jewell G.W. and Howe D., “ Tailoring force-stroke characteristics in medium-stroke linear reluctance actuators” IEEE INTERMAG International Conference on Magnetics. Amsterdam, Holland. Paper GU08, April 28-May 02, 2002.
- Stewart P and Fleming P.J., “The Response Surface Methodology for rapid prototyping of real-time control systems” 2002 IEEE American Control Conference, Anchorage, Alaska, USA. Pp.3343-3348, May 8-10, 2002. Awarded prize for best paper.
- Stewart P., Mackenzie S. and Fleming P.J., “A neural network based approach to computationally intense distributed aerospace simulations”, Conference paper commissioned and sponsored by QINETIQ.. IASTED International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Applications. Malaga, Spain. September 9-12, 2002. ISBN:0-88986-352-0, ISSN:1482-7913, pp.533-538.
- Zavala J.C., Stewart P., and Fleming P.J., “Multiobjective automotive drive by wire controller design.” IEE / IEEE International Conference on Computer aided Control System Design, Glasgow, Scotland, pp.69-73, 18-20 September 2002.
- Stewart P., Clark R.E., Jewell G.W. and Fleming P.J., “Controllability analysis of multi objective control systems” IEE / IEEE International Conference on Computer aided Control System Design, Glasgow, Scotland, pp.74-79, 18-20 September, 2002.
- Stewart P., Mackenzie S. and Fleming P.J., “On the response surface methodology for computationally intensive distributed aerospace simulations” Conference paper commissioned and sponsored by QINETIQ. IEEE Winter Simulation Conference. San Diego, USA. pp.476-482, December 8-11, 2002.
- Stewart P., Mackenzie S. and Fleming P.J., “Metamodelling of multivariable engine models for real-time flight simulation”. 9th CEAS European Propulsion Forum, 15-17 October 2003, Roma, Italy.
- Stewart P. and Fleming P.J., “Metamodels for real-time control – an automotive design study”, Proceedings of 17th European Simulation Multiconference. June 9th – 11th, Nottingham UK.
- Stewart, P.; Stone, D.A.; Fleming, P.J., “On-line multiobjective automatic control system generation by evolutionary algorithms,” Industrial Electronics, 2004 IEEE International Symposium on , vol.2, no., pp.1459,1464 vol. 2, 4-7 May 2004, doi: 10.1109/ISIE.2004.1572029
- Stewart P., Stone D.A. and Fleming P.J., “On-line design of robust fuzzy-logic motion control systems by multi-objective evolutionary methods”, 2004 American Control Conference
- S. D. Wilson, G. W. Jewell and P. Stewart, “ Resistance Estimation for Temperature Determination in PMSMs through Signal Injection” International Electric Machines and Drives Conference May 15-18, 2005, San Antonio, TX
- Stewart, P.; Gladwin, D.; Parr, M.; Stewart, J., “A Multiobjective G.A./Fuzzy Logic augmented flight controller for an F16 aircraft,” Fuzzy Systems Conference, 2007. FUZZ-IEEE 2007. IEEE International , vol., no., pp.1,6, 23-26 July 2007
- Gladwin D., Stewart P. and Stewart N., “Automatic controller design and optimization using Simulink”, The 16th IASTED International Conference on Applied Simulation and Modelling ~ASM 2007~ August 29-31, 2007 Palma de Mallorca, Spain
- Stewart P., Gladwin D., Stewart J. and Cowley R., “Generator voltage stabilisation for the series-hybrid vehicle”, 33rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON 2007), Taipei, Taiwan, 5-8th November 2007. (Invited Paper)
- Stewart P., “Multiobjective augmented flight controller design for an F16 Aircraft.”, Plenary Lecture: 6th International Congress of Mechatronics Engineering, Monterrey, Mexico, April 9th-12th 2008
- Gladwin D., Stewart P. and Stewart J., “Optimal engine control for series-hybrid electric vehicles by evolutionary programming methods”, SAE International 2008 Powertrains, Fuels and Lubricants Congress, June 23-25, 2008 Shanghai, China 08SFL-0258
- Stewart P. “Search Methodologies and decision support in automotive control applications” IMechE Symposium on Control and Modelling in Automotive Systems, UKACC Control 2008 conference, Manchester/Salford University, 3rd September 2008.
- Gladwin D., Stewart P., Stewart J., Chen R. and Winward E., “An adaptive decision support methodology for process-in-the-loop optimisation”, SCS/IEEE International Workshop on Modelling and Applied simulation (MAS2008), Calabria, Italy September 17-19, 2008
- Stone D. A., Foster M. P., Bingham C. M. & Stewart P. “Digitally Controlled Converter with an Adaptive Step Size for Maximum Power Point Tracking for Photovoltaic Applications.”, IECON-2008, 34th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society. Florida Hotel & Conference Center, Orlando, Florida, USA. 10-13 November 2008.
- Chen R. ,Winward E., Stewart P. and Taylor B., “Quasi-Constant Volume (QCV) Spark Ignition Combustion”, 2009 SAE World Congress, April 20-23, 2009, Cobo Center, Detroit, MI, USA.
- Molina Cristobal A. and Stewart P, “Optimisation of Reduced Order Flight Controllers using Multiobjective Genetic Algorithms and Linear Matrix Inequalities”. CEAS 2009, Manchester.
- Gladwin D., Stewart P. and Stewart J., “Automatic Generation of Control Systems: a Hardware in the Loop Experimental Study”, International Conference on Systems Engineering ICSE 2009, University of Coventry UK, September 2009.
- Gladwin, D. and Rogers, D. and Bingham, Chris and Stewart, Paul and Wilson, M. and Mitchell, S. and Nortcliffe, R. (2010) Building heating simulation design for control analysis. In: IASTED International Conference on Modelling and Simulation, 6-8 September 2010, Gaborone, Botswana.
- Stewart P., Molina-Cristobal A., Bingham C.M. and Stewart J., “Multiobjective Optimisation of Controller Structure using Genetic Algorithms and Linear Matrix Inequalities, Applied to the HiMAT Aircraft”, CDC 2010
- Chris Bingham, Ryan Montague, Kais Atallah, Qiang Zhu and Paul Stewart “Control of Torque Transmission via Magnetic Gears and Couplings”, CDC 2010
- Ling, B.W.-K.; Stewart, P.; Kok-Lay Teo; Tse, C.K., “Study of near consensus complex social networks using eigen theory,” Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), 2011 IEEE International Symposium on , vol., no., pp.2107,2110, 15-18 May 2011
- Dowding, Colin and Lawrence, Jonathan and Stewart Paul “Topography of features machined into bisphenol A polycarbonate using closed thick film flowing filtered water immersed KrF excimer laser ablation”. In: ICMAT2011 International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies, 26 Jun – 1 Jul 2011, Suntec, Singapore.
- Fernig D.G. and Stewart P. “Heparan sulfate determines the modes of diffusion of fibroblast growth factor 2 within the pericellular matrix” In: ICMAT2011 International Conference on Materials for Advanced Technologies, 26 Jun – 1 Jul 2011, Suntec, Singapore.
- Chen J and Stewart P. “Planning Aircraft Taxiing Trajectories via a Multi-Objective Immune Optimisation” The 7th International Conference on Natural Computation and 8th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery, 26-28 July 2011, Galaxy Hotel, Shanghai, China.
- Jun Chen, Stefan Ravizza, Jason A. D. Atkin, and Paul Stewart, “On the Utilisation of Fuzzy Rule-Based Systems for Taxi Time Estimations at Airports”, ATMOS 2011 – 11th Workshop on Algorithmic Approaches for Transportation Modelling, Optimization and Systems, Sept 8th, 2011, Saabrucken, Germany.
- Ryley T., Stewart P, Tassou S., Bennett M., Chen J., Waugh D, Chan P. and Liang V., ‘Aviation Operations and Climate Change Impacts: the Airport Energy Technologies Network Response’ Transportation Research Board 91st Annual Meeting, Jan 22-26, 2012, Washington D.C.
- M Gallimore, Z Yang, C M Bingham, P Stewart, N James, S Watson, A Latimer – Novelty Detection for Predictive Maintenance Scheduling for Industrial Gas Turbines. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Technology (ICMET), London, November, 2011
- Z Yang, W-K Ling, M Gallimore, C M Bingham, P Stewart – Sensor Fault Detection and Measurement Reconstruction using an Analytical Optimization Approach. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Technology (ICMET), London, November, 2011
- Z Yang, C M Bingham, W-K Ling, M Gallimore, P Stewart – Trend Extraction using Empirical Mode Decomposition and Non-Uniform Filter Banks, with Industry Application. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Technology (ICMET), London, November, 2011
- Z Yang, C M Bingham, W-K Ling, M Gallimore, P Stewart – Intelligent Condition Monitoring via Sparse Representation and Principal Component Analysis for Industrial Gas Turbine Systems. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Technology (ICMET), London, November, 2011
- Zhijing Yang; Bingham, C.; Ling, B.W.-K.; Gallimore, M.; Stewart, P.; Yu Zhang, “Trend extraction based on Hilbert-Huang transform,” Communication Systems, Networks & Digital Signal Processing (CSNDSP), 2012 8th International Symposium on , vol., no., pp.1,5, 18-20 July 2012, doi: 10.1109/CSNDSP.2012.6292713
- Stefan Ravizza, Jun Chen, Jason A. D. Atkin, Edmund K. Burke, Paul Stewart, ‘The trade-off between taxi time and fuel consumption in airport ground movement’, Conference on Advanced Systems for Public Transport (CASPT12), Santiago, Chile, 23-27 July, 2012.
- Smith, T.; Bingham, C.; Stewart, P.; Allarton, R.; Stewart, J., “MAAT high altitude cruiser feeder airship concept,” Electrical Systems for Aircraft, Railway and Ship Propulsion (ESARS), 2012 , vol., no., pp.1,6, 16-18 Oct. 2012
- Yu Zhang; Bingham, C.; Zhijing Yang; Gallimore, M.; Stewart, P., “Applied sensor fault detection and identification using hierarchical clustering and SOMNNs, with faulted-signal reconstruction,” MECHATRONIKA, 2012 15th International Symposium , vol., no., pp.1,7, 5-7 Dec. 2012
- Vittorio Cipolla, Aldo Frediani, Rezia Molfino, Giovanni Gerardo Muscolo, Fabrizio Oliviero, Domenec Puig, Carmine Tommaso Recchiuto, Emanuele Rizzo, Agusti Solanas, Paul Stewart, “A personal robotic flying machine with vertical takeoff controlled by the human body movements”, 14th Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems TAROS 2013, St. Anne’s College, Oxford, 28th– 30th August 2013
- Michal Weiszer, Jun Chen, Stefan Ravizza, Jason Atkin, Paul Stewart, “A heuristic approach to greener airport ground movement”, 2014 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC14), pp. 3280-3286, 06 – 11 Jul 2014, Beijing, China
- Michal Weiszer, Jun Chen, Stefan Ravizza, Jason Atkin, Paul Stewart, “Towards airport green ground movement using multi-objective, multi-component optimisation and heuristic”, 2014 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence WCCI2014, Beijing, China, July 6-11, 2014
- M. Trancossi, A. Dumas, P. Stewart and D. Vucinic (2014), ‘Increasing aeronautic electric propulsion performances by cogeneration and heat recovery’, SAE 2014 Aerospace Systems and Technology Conference, September 23-25, 2014, Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- M. Trancossi, C. Bingham, P.Stewart and Dean Vucinic, ‘Multifunctional Unmanned Reconnaissance Aircraft for Low-speed and STOL operation’, SAE 2015 AeroTech Congress & Exhibition, Washington State Convention Centre, Seattle, Washington, USA, Sept 22-24, 2015
- Jun Chen, Michal Weiszer, Paul Stewart, ‘Optimal Speed Profile Generation for Airport Ground Movement with Consideration of Emissions’, IEEE 18th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Canary Islands, Spain, 15-18 September, 2015
- Jun Chen, Michal Weiszer, Paul Stewart, ‘Preference-based evolutionary algorithm for airport runway scheduling and ground movement optimisation’, IEEE 18th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Canary Islands, Spain, 15-18 September, 2015